July 25th 2011 Still no news

Well the last few days have been a mixture of packing, walking and fishing. We are nearly as far as we can go with the packing, but we still don’t have a date for exchange or moving.There seems to be a hold up with our purchaser’s sale. We hope to have more information tomorrow. Norwyn has done a bit of fishing with mixed success over the last few days, although he did get a lovely bowl of wild Blackberries on one of his fishing trips –  it seems early for blackberries to be ready.

Blackberries earlythis year i think

If the news tomorrow doesn’t include an exchange date we will probably go back on board Shell Bell on Wednesday until we hear something more concrete about the move. Then we will decide where we go. The I.W.A festival at Burton on Fridayfor starters ,then probably a trip down the Coventry Canal

Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.