March 28th 2012 Getting ready

It has been around a couple of weeks since our last blog, we have had a busy time Norwyn had his birthday on the 26th. We had a great couple of days when Cliff and Chris came to stay. We are now getting ready to return back on board Shell Bell next Tuesday. Hopefully this glorious weather will hold, although in all honesty the canals need rain. British Waterways have issued their list of restrictions which means that the locks are only open for four to five hours, depending on location. These are mainly in the south east but of course this may feed its way further north if we don’t get any significant rain. Our initial plan is to to do the four counties ring then head north onto the Leeds Liverpool canal.

Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *